Scorpion Reloads remanufactured ammunition is recommended for firearms in safe operating condition and marked for the specified caliber. We warrant the exercise of due care and caution in the assembly of the cartridges from the highest quality non-corrosive components available, but no liability or warranty is expressed or implied for damage or injury resulting from the use or misuse of these cartridges.
- Always wear eye and protection.
- Keep barrel clear of obstructions.
- Watch your muzzle.
- Always keep firearms pointed in a safe direction.
- Treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
- Do NOT rely of safeties.
- If the firearm fails to fire, keep it pointed in a safe direction, then unload carefully.
- Avoid exposure to the breach.
- Read your firearm instruction manual carefully.
Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm and other serious injury. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure.